My Fifth Look

It was 2011 when i first saw you.

You walked into a restaurant, well probably because you were hungry. i noticed the shirt. I have one like that. I knew we were connected.

A year passed before I saw you again. Hardly noticed me. Same here, i don't know you in fact. Yet a tingling sensation made me realize that there is more to it than this.

Soon after, you needed my help. I was hesitant at first but I was later convinced that it's time for the Kawawang Kuting Program. I call it guilt management, my friends call it charity. My kutings call it blessings from above, Divine Intervention, as they sometimes refer to it.

I forgot the reason why i stopped the Kawawang Kuting Program, and there you were...

making my life miserable,
making my life sad
making me think about a lot of things
making me hate life itself
using, abusing me
yet all were ok

why?

all because you no longer are the kawawang kuting..

but then again. i may be wrong..

Haloed Devil 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month