Back to School

"What is that reason that makes you go back to school? Why do you have to study? Again.."

I get to encounter these same questions every time I meet an old friend, a classmate, a batch mate, a neighbor. Though my mom would always say "Hindi ka na natuto tuto, kailangan mo mag aral ulit", i would just laugh it all away.

Truth is, I never wanted to go back to school... Yet.. But circumstances made me pursue something, I thought I'd never do again. But here I am... enrolled.. studying.

Last Saturday was my last day for this term. Yeah, I am enrolled for 6 units only. (Heck, at this rate, It'll take me forever to finish this). I thought of getting a second degree, a degree in tourism perhaps, but   of course, friends, advised me to take something else. So decided to take up MBA... oh by the way, did I mention I already have a Masters Degree in Management?

Going back, last September 8 was my last day of class for my first semester. All I need now is to wait for my professors to give me my grade, and I'm off to my Second Sem.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month