The Code of Kalantiaw (cont.)

Where was I? Oh, still in New Washington, somewhere in Aklan... O yes.. in Sampaguita Gardens Resort.. and still with my batch mates from UPIS..

The Doll House (I think)
My batchmate Roselyn told us that she has been here and that this place was truly nice... She was right, and for a minimal fee of Php 50.00 you can actually go swimming in their pool. I didn't manage to take photos of the pool as there were so many people swimming. My exposure to the Middle Eastern culture discouraged me from taking photos of people especially if they were wearing revealing swim wear. 

Sampaguita Gardens Resort Ticket 
Let me take you to a tour of what's inside of the Doll House.. 



Not only was I amazed of the collection of dolls, but my batch mate Myra felt she was part of the display.
The Myra Doll
And I had fun too... of course...

Byaherong Pinoy fooling around
The Doll House was just the initial part of the tour. We went near the beachfront where a giant Christmas tree was still on display. Heck, in this place, it's Christmas the whole year round. See for yourselves...

The Giant Christmas Tree 
Roselyn was quite ecstatic when she saw this giant tree. (and i thought this wasn't her first time here). 


So I had to have my picture taken here as well...


And this was just half of it.. There's more? I asked.. and the answer was a resounding YES...


Next Stop... Batan, Aklan 

to be continued.... again ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month