Happy Anniversary my Baby!!!

In loving Memory of Hanna Lee D. Cargo-Andaya (HLDCA)


I call her  angel, not because she was called DJ Angel back when she was working as a student jock for campus radio.
I call her angel, not because her email ID is angellee.
I call her angel because she had the face of an angel that brightens every gloomy day. She made me laugh every time. She made me smile every time I felt down.
I call her angel, for her voice was so soothing that cherubs and seraphs would envy her.
I call her angel because she was sent to me from heaven after my desperate and futile attempts to find true happiness. I call her angel, because she was my soul mate, my friend, my critic, my nemesis, my best friend and my wife..

I call her baby, yet i could have called her sweetheart, honey, sugar, or what ever terms of endearment i can come up with.
I call her baby, because i wanted to treat her like one. To spoil her, to give everything she wanted, to give her my unconditional love.

I call her my love for she truly is the love of my life..

February 15 marks the day Hanna and I exchanged I do's. We got married. February 15 was truly one of the happiest days of my life. Truly the perfect time and the perfect moment

Happy Anniversary my Angel, my baby, my love.
May you rest in peace.
I love you

Eric A. Andaya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month