A picture tells a lot of stories

A friend of mine sent me a picture and asked me what i think about the guy next to her. Yes her..
I immediately opened the attachment like a curious cat trying to figure out what was inside the can. Trying to interpret a picture?? this was something new...

The email attachment was a picture of them seated beside each other. I've seen this guy somewhere.. Ahh yes... among the other pictures she had sent me before.. he was her friend. I have not met this guy yet but the feeling was just strange.

I asked her "Is he your boyfriend?". She replied by saying NO! it was a big Fat N O - NO!! "He is just a good friend of mine" she vehemently denies. I replied by saying "Do you have feelings for him?".

She answered back by saying "Lessons in life learned from you... Never fall in love with a friend". She was quite touchy with the matter.. "Please don't put color or meaning in our friendship.." she requested.

One thing I remember my late wife would always tell me. "If you have no feelings for that person, then why is your head tilted towards her in the picture." I noticed that some of the pictures i have, my head was tilted towards somebody i truly liked or somebody i had a crush on. Her head would also do the same..

I asked my friend this "If you do not have feelings for him, then why is your head tilted towards him and his to you. I told her, this guy likes you and it's no secret. You also like him."

I always remind myself, be wary of how you position yourself in a photo.. a picture will tell a thousand words..

"I didn't want to put their photo together.. She'll be fumingly mad but she knows I am writing this story"

Dubai's Haloed Devil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month