I am Dubai's Haloed Devil

I am ruthless, I am vicious, and I am cold hearted. I am vindictive.

You have pushed my back against the wall and there is nowhere else for me to go. Now it's time for me to push back... I do this not because i want to, i push because I must. I tried to reason out, but you leave me no choice.

I am afraid that is why I am angry. I am angry and now i realized that I am suffering. Now it is time for you to feel my suffering, time for you to feel my wrath.

I am Dubai's Haloed Devil and I am calculating. Be wary, for you do not know what I am capable of doing. I will break your spirit, I will make you fall. My move will be perfect. Everything will be planned, everything is calculated.

or i can just ignore you and make you disappear in my life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month