Up until 3.00 am

I can't sleep.. been trying too. A lot of thoughts have been running inside my mind.. Don't they ever get tired? These thoughts of mine? I am actually not surprised as i drank 7 cups of coffee earlier today. As i posted in twitter, for someone who doesn't like and drink coffee that much , i had 7 cups. Imagine 7 cups, no wonder I am still awake..

I have exhausted all the songs in my hard drive, started this blog, prepared spaghetti, chat with people i don't know, stared at the ceiling, and what ever else I can think of.

My Mom would always tell me that when i grow older sleeping would be a luxury. I did not believe her, but she was right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month