One of those Days

I thought that by not sleeping enough the previous day would make me feel very, very tired that once I reach home from work, I'll lie down and fall asleep. Well it's just one of those days.

I lied down thinking i'd fall asleep immediately but I was wrong. I grabbed my PSP so i'd fall into a trance and be hypnotized to sleep. I got excited with the game and my energy level shot up. So I decided to watch a dvd movie to lower down my adrenaline. I watched the American President. Michael Douglas and Annette Benning.

As I came to towards the end part, depression started creeping in ... Strange, well not really. I expected this to happen, since every september, october and november, i knew i'd be having these episodes. Tears started falling.. I was depressed.

The tears didn't want to stop.. i felt really sad...
Then, just like that.. i said to myself " Enough.. Enough Now!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month