Finally i learned how to cook spaghetti

I know my friends would laugh if they knew about this. This are one of my confessions, yes my friends, i just recently learned how to make spaghetti. It was funny since i have read probably a dozen cook books, recipe books and even those that are found behind labels of a popular tomato can.

I know how to do it, but probably i was just not too brave to try it. As was afraid either to over cook the noodles and make it look soggy or under cook it that it would not feel right to eat it.

But yes, my friends, tonight I've mustered enough courage to do it. Well, preparing it was one thing, making it taste good was another.

Like they say, practice makes perfect...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Byaherong Pinoy Adventures - The Code of Kalantiaw

The Code of Kalantiaw - Final

February is the love month